Monday, November 09, 2009

Wow, Really?

No posts at all October? Where was I? Oh yes, I work full time, I'm a mom, and I'm studying my a$$ off to pass the rest of the CPA exam.

Why in the world I didn't do this right out of school, or before kids, I'll never know. Actually, I think I remember saying I would never go into public accounting, and therefore didn't need to be certified. Well, I am in public accounting, and regardless of that, I do need to be certified.

On the knitting front - I need to look back and see what I've started since the last time I blogged knitting, and see what I've finished. I know there are at least a couple of projects. I also need to blog about the packages I've received from my secret pal (wonderful!) and the prizes I received from being matched with the girl who won Big Brother in the Ravelry BB11 group. I'll explain that one better when I blog about it.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I am still alive. Pardon my attitude, I'm a little tired :)

1 comment:

Ilix said...

Glad you are well.. you aren't the only one who has been missing a bit.